Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my brand new and first ever blog. As you may have guessed, I am a very keen angler. Whenever I have free time, I mostly go fishing. Now, some of you may be asking why? Well, the answer is very simple: relaxation. Fishing is the time during which I get to relax, calm down, think to myself as well as enjoying the view of the beautiful surrounding countryside.

I have started this blog to share my fishing adventures, as well as sharing my knowledge with my new and intermediate anglers out there. If you're thinking about taking up the sport, go give it a try - it is one of the most relaxing and most active sports out there (enjoyed by at least 3 million people in the UK alone!!!).

Hooking a fish is one of the most thrilling and enjoyable things you will ever experience.

Over the next coming weeks, months and hopefully years, I will be publishing different guides to help get you started on the fishing scene. For those of you who are already enjoying the benefits of fishing, you are more than welcome to share your knowledge. Just drop us a line at lahmed_uk@hotmail.com

If things pick up, I might consider making a site with a forum. Please do contribute to the site - your input, knowledge nd help will hopefully make it one of the best online angling blogs around.

I hope you enjoy the blog!

No comments: